IT Project Manager – 12 Month Contract
(We will consider Non-Locals if willing to relocate upon an offer)
- Plan and implement large IT projects.
- Presenting to senior executives (VPs, AVPs & Directors).
- Need to be politically savvy in challenging situations that may occur.
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met.
- Create and Maintain required project documentation.
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Portfolio Management, Project Charters, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- 5-8 years’ experience as an IT Project Manager.
- Five years in project management or PMO role.
- Ability to understand business processes and adapt their project management approach accordingly.
- Proficient with Project Management methodologies.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of business communication.
- Ability to assess a situation, manage risks and provide impact analysis and options to address the situation.
- Custom Application Development.