The entry-level Business Analyst’s role is to assist with the plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. Using both business and technical skills, the Business Analyst works directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to proposals for solutions. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Understand, analyze and document user requirements and specifications for business, systems and processes including integration with IT.
- Organize and facilitate discussions and backlog grooming sessions. Identify and write clear and concise user stories for implementation by development teams.
- Develop and document business use cases, testing plans and procedures in an agile environment.
- Analyze, review test results and evaluate for conformance to design.
- Communicate requirements, test results and feedback with development and business teams.
- 0-2 Years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science
- Willing to Re-locate.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Speaks fluent English, other foreign language skills a plus
- Practical Experience Microsoft Office and ability to learn other systems as needed
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills