Role: Entry Level Business Analyst
One of our highly respected client is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified Business Analyst to join a dynamic team responsible for ensuring the quality of important and highly visible projects. Helps implement customer-centric solutions (web, mobile and call center applications) in a cost-effective way by learning and comprehending business process, eliciting and documenting requirements, and communicating clearly to business and technology. This role requires a level of energy and assertiveness to drive work with multiple groups in a complex, busy environment. The successful candidate will possess experience with full life-cycle application development along with exposure to evaluating, coordinating and creating deliverables; meeting with customers and resolving issues. The role works across functional boundaries to connect-the-dots between IT department products and services.
- Support the design and development of both custom and core product features.
- Understand the business need & gather requirements from clients.
- Analyze requirements and prepare different use cases and user stories.
- Develop one or more solution alternatives
- Review of solution(s) with stakeholders.
- Prepare Requirement & Solution Document
- Explain requirements to technical team
- Assist in UAT.
- Travel to work at client sites.
- Experience with customer-centric solutions (web, mobile and call center applications)
- Experience gathering software requirements
- Experience writing functional and technical specifications
- Experience creating test plans and test cases
- Demonstrated experience leading meetings, driving deliverables and resolving issues
- Experience interfacing with databases and writing SQL statements (optional)
- Proven experience in interfacing with customers and development teams
- Strong organization, facilitation and administration skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills including presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and organizational/data management skills
- Experience using Axure Pro/ MS Visio/ Pencil to prepare Wireframes.
- Experience in preparing basic flow diagrams, swim-lane diagrams.
- Experience in preparing basic flow diagrams, swim-lane diagrams