The primary responsibility of an entry-level business analyst includes performance of business analysis and related duties. Liaise with the project sponsors, stakeholders, external vendors and other divisions within the Client to document current state, elicit & document requirements to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- 0-2 Years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science
- Willing to Re-locate.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation