We are currently seeking a detail-oriented business analyst to join our growing team. This individual will act as the link between our technological capacities and our business objectives, and will be expected improve business efficiency by way of of cost-effective solution strategy.
- Provides support and feedback within the Business Systems team
- Develops, manages and collaborates on standard practices and processes
- Leverage technology to help reduce manual tasks and continually improve on the company’s requirements process
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with all business stakeholders
- Actively promote the value of Business Analysis throughout the organization
- Responsible for solicitation, analysis, estimation and review of analysis efforts
- Perform business and systems analysis and document requirements
- Analyze and document Business and System process flow diagrams
- Create SDLC artifacts including Business/Functional requirement documents
- 0-2 Years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science
- Willing to Re-locate.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation