Entry level Business Systems Analyst skilled in working with stakeholders from all business units Responsible for defining and documenting business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives The Jr. Business Systems Analyst works directly with, and provides support to, the business operations, development, quality assurance, and customer service teams.
- Provides direction, support and feedback within the Business Systems team
- Develops, manages and collaborates on standard practices and processes
- Leverage technology to help reduce manual tasks and continually improve on the company’s requirements process
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with all business stakeholders
- Actively promote the value of Business Analysis throughout the organization
- Responsible for solicitation, analysis, estimation and review of analysis efforts
- Perform business and systems analysis and document requirements
- Analyze and document Business and System process flow diagrams
- Create SDLC artifacts including Business/Functional requirement documents
- Work with development resources to ensure successful project delivery with applicable Time, Quality and Cost constraints
- Recommend alternative solutions and courses of action to best address the organization’s objectives
- Facilitate and manage functional and user acceptance testing
- Assist in the development and delivery of end user training
- Support release of business applications and triage/resolve user issues
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Masters in Computer science/ Information Technology.
- 0-2 years of experience as business analyst.
- Open for relocation.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task, organize, take initiative, and follow up independently and as a team with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional typing and computer skills, as well as technical knowledge of MS Office products and Windows
- Uses knowledge and resources to make informed decisions
- Willingness to actively participate in development training
- Listens and communicates effectively