The primary responsibility of an entry-level business analyst includes performance of business analysis and related duties. Liaise with the project sponsors, stakeholders, external vendors and other divisions within the Client to document current state, elicit & document requirements to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Analyze complex problems, derive options and solutions and present in an understandable manner to stakeholders, developers, testers and users at multiple levels.
- Act as a liaison with technology and business unit subject matter experts in support of Transactions Monitoring project.
- Solicit information from business and IT SMEs about application functions, data and process flows.
- Document application functions, data and process flows using prescribed template.
- Participate in integration design process and provide detailed documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
- Oversees the acquisition, analysis, strategy and dissemination of subject matter knowledge.
- Conducts high level business analysis involving complex business requirements and processes.
- 0-2 Years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science
- Willing to Re-locate.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Customer focused