Data Analyst (Junior)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & e-commerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
- Create, validate and send daily, weekly, and monthly management reports to clients
- Assistance with requests for non-standard reports and analysis for clients
- Support management reporting by maintaining the hierarchy of information Research and answering clients’ questions
- Perform business-to-system analysis and troubleshooting analysis of complex management reports and business problems with guidance
- In the report, development lifecycle support impact analysis and project requirements definition
- Transform client needs into functional requirements
- With guidance, collect, analyze and document business requirements for project proposals including but not limited to process and data flow, user interface, security, and reporting requirements
- Together with managers and/or senior analysts, participate in cross-functional meetings where customers are interviewed to understand customer needs and identify problems and appropriate solutions, develop specifications, analyze and document business processes, validate testing processes, and train the user community.
- Support teamwork and get internal and external client feedback on processes, procedures, and technology
- Strong skills in data profiling, mapping, data modeling, and data governance including query data repositories to determine Source to target mappings, data quality, completeness, and transformation rules for merging into target repositories
- Strong skills in Informatics, Informatica Data Quality, Information Analyser, and IBM data architect, Erwin is a big plus
- Strong SQL skills Hands-on experience in creating/updating conceptual, logical, and physical data models to satisfy business requirements
- Complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL) should be understandable and explainable
- Should be able to collaborate with the business to establish the scope of data-centric or support projects
- Should be capable of reviewing the Project Initiation Document and the Reference/Domain Value Mapping
- Should be able to identify Pain points impacting data capabilities by working with Business and Architects
- Should be able to develop a program/project-specific Data Analysis strategy
- Should be proficient in source-target data mapping, S/T record building/join conditions, transformation writing, and data lineage building
- Should be able to conduct Peer Reviews
- ETL/Test questions, output file validation, and defect analysis should all be supported
- Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Staffigo Technical Services, LLC