- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staffigo is in the business of providing IT Consulting Services to clients in various industries in the United States - Healthcare (Payer, Providers & Clearinghouses), Finance & Banking, Retail & eCommerce. We are currently seeking exceptional entry-level talent for the below role.
- Define business and technical requirements based on business problems.
- Compare and validate potential 3rd party technology solutions as needed.
- Translate and simplify requirements for optimizing execution and outcomes.
- Elicit input from multiple stakeholders and integrate feedback to identify the optimal solution.
- Contribute to maintaining an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible.
- Perform GAP analysis to determine if business requirements are being met.
- Help coach the team through tough challenges e.g. delivering new functionality with a tight deadline while the team optimizes existing code for performance.
- Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient.
- Help Product Owner and team write high quality user stories explaining business problems and product concepts in a concise manner.
- Use of requirements to drive the design or review of test cases and process change requests
- Evaluate company processes and procedures, make recommendations and deploy new strategies when applicable.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Staffigo Technical Services, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Staffigo Technical Services, LLC