Seeking an experienced Account Manager to fill a permanent position. In this role, the account manager will work directly with the sales team and be a primary contact for external customers in a fast-moving environment. They will utilize an electronic job tracking system to manage multiple accounts and status of jobs, work closely with members of management, estimating, scheduling, production, purchasing and sales to successfully carryout the customer’s vision – through pricing, paper selection, production, press checks/quality control and timely delivery. They will be responsible for ensuring customer’s needs are met by managing customer information/specifications and coordinating creation of final product while meeting or exceeding the expectations of the customer.
- Two years of account management, customer service or equivalent experience with the public
- A background relative to design, prepress, digital and offset print production, bindery and direct mail are preferred, but not required
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Capable of communicating, building, and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external contacts
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team