Staffers LLC is looking for highly professional Registered Nurse to join our team!
- As an RN with Staffers, you will have the flexibility and support you need to have a great work-life balance!
- With competitive wages, paid time-off and no requirements to work weekends or holidays, this opportunity awaits a motivated and ambitious RN!
- We have premium locations near you!
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse - RN in practicing state.
- 1-2 years experience as a RN.
- Possess a valid BLS/CPR certification required
- CPI certification preferred, but not required.
- Must meet all local health regulations. This includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, or PRN, 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am. Client is a a behavioral health and addiction treatment center that offers care for adolescents, adults, and senior adults.