Electronic Repair Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
We are looking for a qualified Electrical Repair Technician to join our team! This is a full-time position with benefits.
Pay starting at: $18.00 / per hour depending on experience.
Schedule: Full time, Monday – Friday 4:00AM – 2:30PM (Overtime as required)
Electrical Repair Technician Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Read schematics and wiring diagram, troubleshoot trace wire repair or rebuild.
· Can use test instrument VOM, amp meter, installation of conduit, wire, switches, circuit breakers, fuses.
· Work with solenoid valves pumps motors actuators limit switches.
· Chemical tote replacement - bring, lift, and switch totes for spray foam operation.
· Production - mechanical, hydraulic, piping, electric, compressed air, etc.
· Plant/Office - Lightbulb change, receptacle, and circuit repair replacement.
· Utilities - Swamp cooler, HVAC, fan, filter, etc.
· Facility - Bathroom, toilet, doors, and windows, OH door etc.
· Oil, lube and change filters.
Electrical Repair Technician Physical Capacity:
· Climb a stationary ladder to go up to the roof - 35 ft.
· Climb a portable ladder up to 10 ft. - Overhead work.
· Frequent use of Equipment & Hand Tools.
· Lift, Bend, push and reach to perform job.
· Operate Forklift (LPG), Scissor Lift and Boom Lift.
Electrical Repair Technician General Aptitude and Ability:
· Excellent written and oral communication - Ability to convey information clearly and simply.
· Ability to give and understand instructions verbally and written.
· Ability to observe and follow safety rules – (OSHA, NEC, Local etc.)
· Keep workplace organized and clean.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time, work early hours and frequent overtime.
· Team oriented - Driven to process improvement while working as a team.
· Extreme attention to detail - observe and record.
· Basic Math skills.
· Willing to learn new things.
· Spanish speaking helpful but NOT required.
Accuracy and detail oriented.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
RetailView all jobs at Staffchex
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?