Automotive Finance Manager
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly
Automotive Finance Manager- Chicago, ILL 50 Mile radius
CONFIDENTIAL VIDEO INTERVIEWS-
- Apply And We Will Send You a Video Interview Registration Link
- Looking to Relocate or Simply Looking for Better Opportunity?
- Must Have Automotive Experience
- HUGE Earning Potential- $100,000 Plus a Year
We have a great opportunity for a finance manager eager for a fresh start working for a well-known and talented sales team. Our car dealership needs an experienced finance manager with strong communication skills to assist with aftermarket sales during each vehicle purchase. The ideal candidate should have 2 years of finance department leadership experience who knows the ins and outs of lending institutions, service contracts, insurance programs, and preferably auto sales. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and a stable and positive work environment Family owned and run business with fewer hours then Metro stores.
Automotive Finance Responsibilities:
- Manage inventory of finance department supplies, including bank, state, and auto dealership forms
- Establish and reach monthly finance and insurance manager goals for automotive sales, service contracts, customer service, and other key benchmarks
- Abide by federal, state, and local regulations when preparing paperwork, finalizing financial transactions, setting interest rates, and working with lending institutions
- Help customers determine the auto finance and payment plans that are best for them
- Offer aftermarket products, insurance programs, and service contracts during each vehicle purchase and support the sales manager’s efforts
Automotive Finance Qualifications:
- A high school diploma is required; a bachelor’s degree in finance or related field is preferred
- Customer service skills & devotion to a positive sales experience is a must
- Mandatory understanding of foundational computer software programs
- Clean driving record and valid state-issued driver’s license are required
- At least two years of dealership finance and insurance (F&I) manager or sales experience is required
“Growth Powered by People” is the secret to our success!
Automotive Sales Service and Parts
StaffYourDealer LLCChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.