Description/Comment:Detailed Description: To insure timely distribution of all supplies and materials needed to fulfill production requirements and make color changes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities. Trained through the ISO procedures from the company's trainer, which includes:
1. Labeling Production Boxes
2. Scanning Production Labels
3. Filling out Daily Cavitations Report
4. Cleaning Material System
5. Color/Material Changes and submittal to QC
6. Machine Clearance Approval Worksheet
7. Identification of Materials in Overhead Feed Lines
8. Mixing of Materials and Colorants
9. Color Match for Molded Parts
10. Floor Operator's Responsibilities
11. General Housekeeping
12. Employees may be required to perform other job duties at the discretion of the management.
o High School Diploma minimum and equivalent experience preferred
o Demonstrate ability to do basic math and be able to understand the Molding Schedule and perform all aspects of their job with limited supervision
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o With minimal supervision be able to deal with and react to different situations
o To perform their duties in a safe and productive environment and to cooperate and help other members of the APTAR team meat company goals
o Sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, bending, reaching, grasping, performing repetitive movements, working indoors, working in temperature extremes, lifting and carrying 10-20 lbs.
But the root of our success lies in our commitment to relationships. No client or job seeker is ever treated like a number. We get to know each business and candidate we work with so that we can accurately match the right people to the right opportunities.
We tailor our process to meet the needs of our clients, but our proven methods for sourcing, screening and vetting candidates ensures we put great people to work at great companies, faster and more cost-effectively than other staffing firms in Connecticut.