Mobile iOS Developer - *REMOTE*
- $93,000 to $105,000 Yearly
The Mobile Developer is responsible for providing software development and maintenance of mobile applications for the company. Development responsibilities include providing mobile application design guidance, collaborating with other developers to build solutions that follow development standards and integrate with other systems, building software in a consistent manner to meet business requirements, and unit testing software components to ensure business requirements are fulfilled.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the Franchise/customer experience.
- Provide design, development, coding and testing for software development initiatives, including existing system enhancements, new system code development, mobile initiatives, systems conversions, and other technical efforts requiring mobile development.
- Provide production support to assigned lines of business and applications which includes handling initiatives and small development requests, resolving issues and removing defects.
- Develop solutions that follow the company's development standards and integrate with other systems.
- Participate in planning and prioritization sessions to understand scope and provide estimates for coding.
- Unit test each software component to ensure business requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist with migration of code from the developer workstation to the test server.
- Resolve defects by priority and severity that are discovered during testing by assigned QA Analyst(s).
- Ensure that all technical application artifacts are archived in Jira and git source repository.
- Complete assignments in a timely and accurate manner and escalate any risks to Management proactively.
- Provide consistent and concise status reports as requested by Management.
- Provide other duties and functions as requested by Management.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner.
- Minimum of five years' experience in software development in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of mobile development technologies including Xcode, Objective C / Swift, and up to date on the latest iOS SDK developments with at least one shipped app (enterprise or public facing).
- A strong desire to learn new technologies and skills.
- Experience with Java, the Android SDK, and .NET preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively on complex assignments, possess good written skills, positive attitude and initiative, and a high degree of analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in software development
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation using Gitlab and Bitrise is a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business-related field preferred
StaffSource is the largest independent staffing company in East Tennessee founded in 2002. We are a high touch/white glove approach boutique Staffing Agency and have been recognized as an Inc 500 award winner 6 years in a row. StaffSource has won numerous local awards as well. With StaffSource, you will always be in good hands and your employment goals and aspirations will be heard!
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.