1.) Client has an extensive screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in this job description. As a matter of information, there will be several initial screening questions in this application process to validate your expertise against the job requisition.
2.) This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
3.) Please be sure that all your experience is documented on your resume that clearly demonstrates your qualifications to this position.
4.) Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
~ Position Overview ~
StaffRight Associates is seeking a direct hire Full Stack Lead Developer for our client to provide expert level software design and development for a 24x7 Cloud hosted SaaS platform.
- Lead an outsourced team.
- Responsible for design, full development, testing, maintenance, and enhancements of the SaaS platform written in high-level languages (C#, AngularJS, SQL) and frameworks (.NET Core).
- Work closely with SMEs and Leader of Product Development to validate product requirements and non-functional requirements that satisfy business requirements and use cases.
- Author and review artifacts of all phases of a project, such as use cases, estimates, high- and low-level technical design, code, and test cases to make sure they meet the requirements. (This area currently requires working with an outsourced team to ensure that product architecture is cohesive and adhering to the necessary functional and the non-functional requirements like performance, scalability, and security. Thus, you are required to exhibit a high-level of commitment through your ability to take high-level requirements and break them down to the succinct stories/tasks so that the start and end of each task are clear.)
- Review new product requirements provided by ongoing design sprints, then work with the Product Development Lead and Design to create user stories to address these requirements and use cases.
- Occasionally take on Pod Lead role as well for scrum teams to ensure that commitments by the team are met with consistency.
- In addition to writing code, assume software quality responsibility through demos, the creation of solid testing plans, execution and reporting on the test results.
- Possible travel up to 10% of the time (mostly to other internal offices to start.)
- Provide knowledge toward the the platform’s focus on the business to business needs of the market research and insights vertical.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in high-pressure situations and enjoy creating strategies and solutions that help clients meet their goals.
Required Skills Include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- A minimum of 10 years of software engineering experience to include coding for/in C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Database, APIs.
- A minimum of 5 years of software engineering experience in full stack development.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a senior/lead Software Engineer working on new product development and feature enhancements.
Preferred Skills Include:
- Experience with developing performant, scalable, and highly available solutions. This includes designing and troubleshooting performance/reliability issues related to high user concurrency, deadlocks, database contention, error handling/recovery, and self-correction, using tools such as SQL profiling, memory analysis, and thread dumps analysis tools.
- Experience working in fast pace Agile environment.
- Experience in a distributed development environment.
- Knowledge of .NET web APIs using REST Web Service development.
- Experience in performance tuning.
- Prior experience developing exchanges and/or marketplaces.
- Experience in responsive accessible web-based development; HTML, Bootstrap, AngularJS, JSON, etc.
- Experience in Marketing Research, Data collection or Insights Technology businesses (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable self-supervisory/leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills, including multi-tasking and prioritization.
- Demonstrates sound business insight, impressive career development, business acumen and relationship management skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills: strategic, insightful, client-focused perspective
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment to meet deadlines in compressed time frame situations with attention to detail and quality of work.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively at all levels of organization and comfort with client and vendor site presence.
- Passionate, high-energy, self-starter, entrepreneurial, action/result-oriented.