1.) This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
2.) Please be sure that all your experience is documented on your resume that clearly demonstrates your qualifications to this position.
Business Analyst – Bilingual in German (being bilingual in German is not mandatory but would be preferred)
Location – Braintree, Massachusetts
Great Base Pay & Benefits
Education – Minimum of a BA in Business (Specifically)
This is a premier position with a progressive and growing company!
- The client is a well-known global digital media company who is lead by a small progressive executive leadership team. This unique company is continuing growing a business platform in Europe through strategic acquisitions. The current group of companies is in several major European countries and today is approximately $70 million in total business revenue.
- This team of dedicated professionals is located just outside of Boston in the town of Braintree. In this unique role the candidate will have tremendous visibility and involvement with the organization. There will be some occasional travel to Europe and New York City from time to time.
- Assist in refining the dashboard of key performance indicators and interact with various international operating entities.
- Inform senior management of operational and financial performance and key trends on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Preparation of business reports that highlight the operational results, forecasts and business plans of the business.
- Prior experience in dealing with international operations is preferred; some travel may be necessary.
- Review business analytics and support marketing efforts to better understand revenue producing activities.
- Role is a 50/50 split between project analysis and deadline driven business analysis
- Support company’s ongoing corporate and business development activities.
- Support the Company’s executives and European operating teams with business forecasting and analysis.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in consulting and/or a business analytical corporate role
- Ability to multi-task and contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business; GPA of 3.5 + preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- German language proficiency is very attractive.
- Prior international experience is strongly preferred.
- Strict attention to detail is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced computer skills.