Make a difference in the lives of children! Staff Rehab is in need of a qualified Social Worker LCSW or LMSW for a position in Blue Ridge, GA. This is a full-time position to start ASAP-May 24, 2020. 35 hours per week. Providing group and individual counseling primarily in cognitive behavior therapy, anxiety and depression. We are offering fantastic pay plus benefits for this contract and would love to discuss details with you at your convenience.
Requirements for the Social Worker:
- A passion for working with pediatrics
- State of Georgia Clinical Social Worker Licensed (LCSW)
- State of Georgia Master Social Worker Licensed (LMSW)
- Must be able to provide proof of current TB Test (within 1 year)
- Requires Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
- Must have experience doing actual counseling both individually and in group settings
Perks and Benefits for the Social Worker:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- $750 CEU Reimbursement
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- $5,000 loyalty bonus at 10 year anniversary!
- $750 referral bonuses
Staff Rehab is privileged in representing the very best candidates and carries one of the most highly respected names in rehabilitation services. As a member of our team, we provide a benefits package (medical, dental, and vision) with outstanding coverage for those who elect to participate. Our knowledgeable staff members provide an unparalleled support system. Are you ready to make a difference?
Testimonial: “I've been working for Staff Rehab for a year and all I could say is that I love the company. Since day one they have been supportive. If you ever email or call them they will respond to you within a few hours or right away. They care about their employees. They offer GREAT benefits.” –Clinician
Staff Rehab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.