The Secondary Marketing Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day locking of mortgage loans. Your primary responsibilities will be to accurately register and record rate lock information, understand and relay investor policies to the Sales team, and to thoroughly comprehend and convey the pricing for all mortgage products.
· Completely review, process, lock, extend and revise mortgage rate lock requests submitted by mortgage loan officers or operations team members.
· Manage exceptions within daily reporting,
· Assist with program and pricing loan scenario inquiries
· Create daily secondary reports
· Review for accuracy and distribute to appropriate parties.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
· Completes all required compliance exams on a yearly basis.
· Dresses professionally.
· Arrive at work promptly and on time each day.
EDUCATION and WORK EXPERIENCE
· Mortgage market knowledge and a foundational understanding of mortgage pricing.
· Excellent analytical, reporting, communication & written skills are required.
· Ability to work well within a team environment and take constructive feedback/coaching on a consistent basis.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage large volume of new locks with strong attention to detail will be important to succeed in the role.
· Experience with Encompass and Optimal Blue is preferred.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a plus.
· Working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, Ginnie Mae and other investor guidelines is a plus.
StaffLINK Consulting is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and looks for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.