Are you looking to join a RECORD-BREAKING mortgage team that values their Mortgage Processors?
Our client is looking for a Loan Processor to provide top-notch customer service while processing loans in a timely and efficient manner. The Mortgage Loan Processor will work directly with the Loan Officer and team to facilitate documents, as needed, for loan submission into Underwriting and then to Closing. The Mortgage Loan Processor provides proper disclosures when required by applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
Our client is a well-established mortgage lending company that strives on providing the BEST client experience for those looking to achieve their dream of home ownership!
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Review new loan submissions from Loan Officer within 48 hours of receipt.
- Perform a thorough analysis of borrower’s credit, employment, income and assets as required by the loan program before submitting to underwriting.
- Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related regulations (RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc.) and prepare required disclosures.
- Request any additional items needed from borrower to complete loan.
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information.
- Order and receive VODs, VOEs, appraisal, title, etc. as appropriate.
· Input final information as validated in Encompass and reruns AUS, as applicable, for final loan submission.
· Submit loan to Underwriting within 24 hours of receipt of documents, as needed, for a complete loan file to obtain a clear loan approval.
· Submit all documents needed to draw closing documents within 72 hours of closing.
· Ensure closing instructions and documents have been released to title 72 hours before closing, ensuring a final settlement statement is issued to Loan Officer or team 48 hours prior to closing.
· Submit complete files to Underwriting based on Investor and/or AUS requirements. Clears any conditions that require communication to the title companies, appraiser, employers, surveyors, and etc.
- Coordinate submitted files to Underwriting & Closing to meet file expectations.
- Communicate loan approval from underwriting.
- Place detailed comments in the conversation log every time a file is handled.
· Minimum of 3 years of current residential processing experience.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred.
· Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
· Strong math and analytical skills.
· Must be proficient in DU/DO, LP, and major Originating systems.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, a person is regularly sitting in a standard office environment, at a desk, using a computer, phone, fax, and copy machine. This person may occasionally need to lift up to 20 pounds.
Why Work Here?StaffLINK Consulting is an elite national staffing firm that prides itself in helping our energetic professional clients find quality talent. We are a proficient group dedicated to being one of the top recruiting companies in the country. We strive to provide expert services to our clients and candidates. StaffLINK offers direct and contract hires and is industry agnostic.
Long Term Opportunity, Team-Oriented Environment, Best Places to Work, Nationwide Company