The Mortgage Sales Assistant (also referred to as the Lead Intake Specialist) will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners and is required to have precise communication, data entry skills and exercise strong time management.
Top 3 Job Duties:
1. Takes and Schedules all Incoming Calls
2. Manages the Lead Tracker
3. Manages Leads Until Under Contract
Takes and schedules incoming calls:
• Call leads back within 20-30 minutes.
• Call to confirm all appointments on schedule the day before.
• Give borrower a verbal list of what to bring and directions and have them write it down.
• Email confirmation of appointment (list of what to bring, directions, testimonial) to agent, borrower, and team leader (put “From team leader name in the Re: section of the e-mail).
• Print credit and put it in the appointment folder; have it ready for the appointment with client’s needs, wants, MIT (intake form).
Manages the Lead Tracker:
• All leads added to lead tracker, ensure follow up attempts made until appointment is set (call at least 10x).
• Update the referral source every time you attempt/make contact with a lead (very important to build trust), massive communication.
• Bring two copies of lead tracker to each team meeting.
• Maintain a 40% or higher conversion rate from lead to appointment.
Manages leads until under contract:
• Schedule client meeting for LO.
• Manage documentation and collect application.
• Manage client expectations until under contract.
• Order appraisal and disclosures.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• Two years of office experience (or equivalent customer related ability).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Why Work Here?StaffLINK Consulting is an elite national staffing firm that prides itself in helping our energetic professional clients find quality talent. We are a proficient group dedicated to being one of the top recruiting companies in the country. We strive to provide expert services to our clients and candidates. StaffLINK offers direct and contract hires and is industry agnostic.
Long Term Opportunity, Team-Oriented Environment, Best Places to Work, Nationwide Company