Executive Administrative Assistant
Progressive mortgage company on Lake Union is seeking a take-charge, detailed-oriented professional to manage daily operations and keep our executive on task.
- Prepare and manage detailed daily schedule and all associated tasks.
- Coordinate and follow up on client, partner, and meetings.
- Organize and execute recurring processes for all related sales operations.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Excellent English communication: spelling, grammar, and proof-reading skills.
- Computer proficiency including excellent typing skills; strong knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Ability to work with all levels of the company
- Coordinate travel arrangements for both business trips and family vacations
- Schedule and confirm personal and business appointments
- Manage and handle all mailings to individuals and business contact lists
- Place orders and have them ship on time for all necessary occasions
- Occasional errand runs
Career and Compensation:
- Opportunity to grow with our company and build your career.
- South Lake Union, Seattle, WA (Required)
- Paid time-off
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401k plan
Why Work Here?StaffLINK Consulting is an elite national staffing firm that prides itself in helping our energetic professional clients find quality talent. We are a proficient group dedicated to being one of the top recruiting companies in the country. We strive to provide expert services to our clients and candidates. StaffLINK offers direct and contract hires and is industry agnostic.
Long Term Opportunity, Team-Oriented Environment, Best Places to Work, Nationwide Company