The Administrative Assistant (also referred to as the Loan Partner 1) is responsible for scheduling, database management, and light marketing duties. This person notifies appropriate personnel of visitor arrival, coordinates administrative office services for their team, handles appointment-setting, records control, and other administrative activities. The Administrative Assistant will be in direct communication with Clients, Realtors, Builders, and Business Partners and is required to have precise communication, data entry skills and exercise strong time management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering, assisting, and directing all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Set, manage, and confirm all appointments with Clients.
- Call back all leads within one hour and keep a current lead tracker
- Performing related clerical work such as typing, filing, and sorting mail distribution.
- Using applicable software programs to create inventories, letters, and other business-related documents.
- Preparing shipping labels and ordering FedEx and UPS pickups and deliveries.
- Reserving and ensuring conference rooms are organized and tidy.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process firm bills for approval/payment.
- Maintain an up to date database
- Manage and order office supplies.
- Ability to operate a multiple position telephone switchboard.
- May coordinate businesses lunches and other related duties.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Two years of reception / office experience (or equivalent customer related ability).
- Prior administrative office management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
StaffLINK Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.