Health Service Director LPN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Salary 85-88K with quarterly bonuses minimum of 10K annually
- Assisted Living/ Memory Care
- Hiring Immediately- Quick hiring process when meeting the right candidate
- Full package of benefits: 401K, vacation, medical/ dental insurance
- Seeking a nurse who is looking for the opportunity to lead
- Portland, OR 97230
- Join a national company with an exciting and positive clinical culture and ability to move up in career
What does the HealthServices Director do?
The Health Services Director oversees the health services department of one of our assisted living communities and ensures resident care needs are met by conducting assessments, developing care plans, coordinating resident care, managing health services systems and providing supervision and teaching to health services team members. Why join thePrestige Care Family in the Health Services Director role and can we offer you? The Health Services Director role is truly unique and for the right person desiring clinical leadership.
Consider what we can offer you:
• Assisted Living owned and operated by a strong organization with a positive culture and the ability to move up the ladder
• The ability to work Monday-Friday (this isn't shift work!)
• You would be in a leadership position, overseeing the entire care program including coaching and teaching un-licensed staff (Personal Care Attendants, Medication Technicians, Resident CareCoordinators, etc.)
• Robust and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k match, employer paid life and disability insurance, and more
• A defined and comprehensive month long onboarding and training program for all new Health Services Directors
• Accessible and engaging regional operations and nursing support staff to bounce ideas off of, get additional guidance, and partnership to allow you to be a high performer Every day in the Health Services Director role, you will:
1. Create a resident-centered approach to the planning and delivery of services to residents, supporting residents' rights to participate in decision-making and treating residents with dignity and respect.
2. Perform assessments on health, functional and psychosocial status of residents. Participates in the development of individualized service plans. Proactively manages care and services for each resident, maximizing the resident's opportunity to remain in the assisted living environment. Problem-solves as partof the management team to case manage and met the needs of residents.
3. Assess and evaluate residents with reported changes of condition. Provides team member direction, service planning and coordination of care to meet the residents changing needs.
4. Collaborate with the management team on the move in of prospective residents, taking into consideration the needs of the prospective resident, current community acuity and staffing levels. Provides in-person pre-move in assessments if necessary.
5. Ensure that resident care needs are met by coordinating services with other professionals, including physicians, discharge planners, nurses, home health agency staff, case managers, hospice and state agency personnel. Oversees the arrangement of ancillary services such as pharmacy, podiatry, lab, and x-ray as needed.
6. Communicate regularly with residents' families regarding health care needs. Provides education and support to residents and families.
7. Provide supervision and training to health services team members including personal care and medication management. Manages the delegation of nursing tasks as allowed under applicable state nursing laws and practice acts. Education & experience needed to qualify: Must have a current, unencumbered LPN/LVN or RN license, with a RN license strongly preferred. Experience in geriatric nursing, medication administration, case management, training/staff development, budgets and team management preferred. Must have an Associates Degree, or Bachelor of ScienceDegree in Nursing.
Ways you can advance beyond the Health Services Director role: Once you master this role, you could consider getting promoted into the Health Services Specialist, Regional Support Nurse, or Executive Director roles. EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED - It is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different. This company is proud to be an EqualEmployment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. In adherence with the State's COVID-19 mandate for health care workers, the company's team members are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as an condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies and receives an approved religious or medical exemption.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Portland, OR 97230
Assisted Living/ Memory Care
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?