Diesel Mechanic Technitian
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Monday - Friday
- 7am to 4pm
- Pay: $90K, d.o.e
Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Running diagnostic tests on equipment.
- Reading and interpreting diagnostic test results to identify problems and determine the solution
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Perform preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers, heavy equipment, earth moving equipment.
- Replace malfunctioning parts
- Assure fleet meets FMCSA regulations
- Review daily inspections and perform repairs as needed
- Perform 90-day inspections
- Complete required forms and or paperwork
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced equipment.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
- Proficient in understanding electrical schematics.
- 5-7 years' experience in diesel mechanic
- Must have experience with International, Cummins and Cat engines
- Understanding BIT and DOT requirements
- Proficient with DOT inspection in accordance to FMSCA guidelines
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting competency relating to equipment repairs
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Perform emergency road calls
- Valid driver's license.
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Have own tools
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
AutomotiveView all jobs at StaffCo Employment