OTR Class A CDL Driver
- $24 Hourly
We are looking for CDL drivers to join our growing team working in an exciting, fast paced, rewarding profession nationally! Do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then National Structures is the company for you! Apply for the truck driver position today and jumpstart your career.
The COMPANY: National Structures, an RK Group company, specializes in design, delivery, and assembly of temporary structures and event tenting for a variety of event-sports and entertainment, industrial, and commercial applications. National Structures supports temporary resources for medical, logistical support, disaster basecamp services, continuity of commercial operations, and other industrial applications.
Duties of a CDL Driver:
- Driving 18 speed, semi tractor trailer
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment.
- Obey applicable laws and follow dispatch instructions.
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs.
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle.
- Perform daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines and company policies.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to manager.
- Must keep truck in a clean and orderly condition.
- Operator will be responsible for a safe work environment for themselves and co-workers.
- When working with co-workers, constant eye contact will be maintained when backing, communicating using hand signals or other movements.
- Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project or jobsite.
- Perform general labor duties when necessary.
- Work with skilled crew to install and dismantle structure tents, flooring, doors, etc.
Requirements a CDL Driver:
- Class A CDL Driver (1 year experience)
- Must be able to drive manual with no automatic restriction on CDL license
- Pass DOT pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Hold a current DOT medical card
- Have a MVR that meets company standards
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general public at all times
- Be willing to travel nationally and work away from home when required
- Report to work at the designated start time
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull 75 lbs. of equipment consistently
- Ability to climb ladders regularly and operate basic hand tools
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary
- Work 7 days per week when requested during busy seasons, with prior notification
- Be able to work overtime when required
- Work in outdoor settings in various climate conditions: hot, cold, dry and wet
- Ability to clear background check
- Possess and maintain a positive attitude and demeanor with a willingness to learn and apply new skills regularly
- Maintain a professional and respectful appearance and presence with coworkers and customers
PERKS OF WORKING WITH NATIONAL STRUCTURES, THE RK GROUP:
- Will become eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vision) after 60 days
- PTO accrued each pay period
- 401 K eligibility after 90 days
- Overtime hours available!
We have work available immediately and are looking to hire as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from YOU! Learn more about us at https://www.nationaltents.com/
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
It is the policy of National Structures to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.