Staff Today Inc. is currently seeking a Radiology Technologist/ X-ray Technologist to work at a correctional facility in Stockton, California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Wednesday-Friday (9A-5P) and Saturday-Sunday (12P-8P)
- Contract Position; 12 months
- Follow physicians' orders regarding the areas of the body of which images are needed
- Operate and adjust imaging equipment
- Explain procedures to patients
- Position patients and equipment
- Follow procedures that prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation to themselves, as well as to the patient
- Keep track of and organize patients' records
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Radiology Technologist/ X-ray Technologist
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of California
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume and desired pay rate. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Marlene Monday-Friday (08:30 AM - 05:00 PM PST).