Staff Today Inc. is currently seeking a Clinical Lab Scientist to work at a correctional facility in Chowchilla, California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Performs laboratory tests necessary for diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Evaluates, records, reports, and documents patient and quality control test results
- Operates specific laboratory equipment and performs routine preventative maintenance and instrument troubleshooting
- Collects blood samples by arterial puncture, venipuncture, and skin puncture
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year previous working experience as a Clinical Lab Scientist
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of California
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume and desired pay rate. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Danny Monday-Friday (08:30 AM - 05:00 PM PST).