Staff Today seeking to fill a Call Center Position, Albuquerque, NM USA
This is a call center position. Duties will be heavily phone based. Experience in a high volume call center is required.
Shift Details: Monday-Friday, 8A-5P
Assignment Length: 3-4 months
Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to unemployment claim processing
- Resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors (as needed)
- Provide information to customers
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process claims and enter data into system
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
Call Center Agent Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1 year experience in a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
Staff Today Inc (STI) is an independent recruiting and staffing firm headquartered in Covina, California. Staff Today Inc. (STI) hereinafter referred to as STI has pioneered staffing methods and best practice strategies to help you achieve your dynamic career goals. By matching you the candidate with the right type of position to help you achieve your career goals and growth.
Purpose: To be a leader in the staffing industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed clients/customers.
Philosophy: Our philosophy is simple. We believe we have two clients - our customers and our employees. Our success and reputation is built around each. We know our relationship with both is mutually beneficial and we continually strive to satisfy each at the highest possible level.
Mission Statement: The mission of Staff Today Inc is to function as a center and leader of the Staffing industry. Staff Today Inc is a diversified staffing solutions organization, comprised of a cohesive team of innovative people. We are committed to outstanding service for both our clients and employees. We are dedicated to build long term relationships with our employees & clients by:
• Exceeding client and employee expectations
• Demonstrating professionalism, integrity, and dedication
• Developing long-term relationships based on trust and respect
• Being socially responsible and making a difference in the community
Core values: We believe in treating everyone with respect and integrity• We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning
Goals: Nationwide expansion in the staffing & recruitment industry & continue to build a good reputation in the industry.