Required skills & experience
1) Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the state of agency operation
2) One (1) year experience as a LPN required
3) Home Health experience or medsurg experience required
4) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
5) This is a home health, field based role which means you will be on the road every day. South Austin is the territory, also covering Kyle, Buda, San Marcos areas.
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO
2) Hourly rates above national average
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture
4) Territory that needs covered: South Austin
• Day Shift
• On call: Worst case scenario-1 full week per month , but most likely once every 5 weeks after hours. This includes a full weekend curtsey pay rate per day and during the week an extra $50 per day. On weekends and holiday there's an extra $100 per day.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:
• Salary: $26-27 (opportunity for OT if you wish)
• CANNOT work with new grads
• Home Health is always preferred. If NO home health, then med/surg is great (next BEST transferrable skill), or someone who has had med/surg in past and now in LTC
• One (1) year experience as a LPN
• Client will cover mileage .43 per mile. This excludes when the RN leaves their house for their first patient and when they leave home from their last patient.
• Tablet with their electronic system on it : HomeCare HomeBase. This system will track their mileage and the time they spend with patients during clinical on boarding.
• Benefits: start on 1st of the following month. 401k/PTO - starts accruing day 1 (also gets time off for 6 major holidays). Tuition reimbursement program - need to be a FT employee for 1 year before they can be considered for that program.
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations
• Covering a territory with 25 mile radius. (Option for 35 mile radius too)
• Patient volume: High 20s-Low 30s/Week.
Wellness Staffing LLC
Why Work Here?Whether you are searching for the flexibility of temporary work, or a full-time position, we will help you find the positions that best match’s your expertise, experience and desires.
Whether you are searching for the flexibility of temporary work, or a full-time position, we will place you with great opportunities!