Optical company in Northvale, NJ seeks a motivated and responsible candidate who have strong math skills, excellent understanding of mechanical equipment, good hand-eye coordination and hand dexterity, and good oral and written communication skills.
This is a Temp to Hire position (90days). Monday-Friday from 7am - 3:30pm.
Polishing Machine Operator Trainee will be trained on:
- Grinding, lappin and polishing Metal Optics.
- Operating a Precision fly cutting machine.
- Handling many types of materials related to optical components.
- Measuring optical components with many types of instruments and gauges such as indicators, micrometers, calipers, eye loupe comparators, laser interferometers and more.
- Many other facets of optical processing and fabrication.
- High School or trade school graduate or G.E.D
- Intermediate mathematical skills including use of basic math, geometry and trigonometry.
- Intermediate computer skills and familiarity with Windows 7, MS Office or SAP
- An ability to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings is required.
- Experience with the operation of Diamond Turning/Spindle machines,Fly Cutting and continuous grinders to shape and slice optical materials is a plus.
Qualified candidates should submit your resume to Mayra@staffrightusa.com for immediate consideration.