We are seeking a MIG Welder Fabricator to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble chassis and welding repairs to flat bed trucks.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Mus be able to read measuring tape
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Bilingual is a must (Spanish And English)
We offer Temp, Temp to hire and permanent placement positions across all of the Inland Empire and surrounding cities.