- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client ; manufacturer of lift cabins is hiring for Fixtures & Car Operating Panel Assemblers to join their afternoon shift team.
Working Hours: 4pm-1am Monday-Thursday & 4pm-12am (Friday)
*Must be able to train 3 weeks afternoon shift
Location: Mississauga, ON (Dixie Road & Courtney Park Drive)
- At least 2 years of experience in assembly work
- At least 1 year of Manufacturing experience (custom production or electrical)
- Read schematics and drawings
- Demonstrated dexterity and ability to perform complex assemblies
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (assisted if needed)
- Correctly identify components and accurately interpret assembly drawings.
- Assemble products within a specified period of time.
- Utilize manual hand and power tools efficiently.
- Effectively inspect assemblies visually and with designated measuring devices
- Identify non-conformances.
- Complete shop records accurately.
- Handle medium-to-heavy materials intermittently.
- Detail-oriented and accurate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety as well as active participation in 5S activities in the work area.
Get fresh Assembly Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.