We are seeking a Chop Gun Operator to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why Work Here?At Staff Matters, we possess decades of experience within the staffing industry. We have the knowledge, strength and commitment to provide our customers with talented employees to help your business grow, and to help our candidates find opportunities that they would generally not have found on their own.
Staff Matters is a full-service recruiting & staffing firm that supports the needs & growth of both small businesses & Fortune 500 companies