Assembler - Reagents
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large medical manufturing and R&D company is looking for great assemblers for their facilities in Oro Valley.
1st shift, 6am to 2:30pm, 2nd shift 2:00pm - 10:30pm. 3rd shift 10:00pm - 6:30am
Performs a wide variety of reagent dispenser and/or bottle assembly and/or fill related operations. Operates equipment used to manufacture and test medical device products. Performs in-process tests (fill weight checks) to ensure that products meet specifications. Recognizes equipment and product problems and notifies individuals using team specific "Help Chain" to achieve optimum production levels. Performs repetitive assembly of the company's products into complete packages. Maintains all production related documentation in compliance with Ventana's Quality System Regulations.
- Assemble Reagent Test or Dispenser Kit’s per production drawings/ and documents while maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Fill reagent dispensers / bottles per production drawings and documents while maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Specific job function may change based on functional team assignment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Education Level: H.S. Diploma or GED - REQUIRED
Years of Experience: 1 year - REQUIRED
Are equivalencies acceptable? No
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to acquire basic job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks. - REQUIRED
- Written and verbal comprehension of the English language. - REQUIRED
- Ability to interpret and understand production documents and drawings to complete tasks. - REQUIRED
- Basic mathematical comprehension (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages). - REQUIRED
- Work within a team environment in a culture of accountability. - REQUIRED
- Operates in a professional, punctual manner to ensure production goals are consistently met. - REQUIRED
AddressOro Valley, AZ
ManufacturingView all jobs at Staff Matters
Get fresh Medical Assembler jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.