With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
SMX has a great opportunity for a bi-lingual Office Assistant/Associate Advocate to work at our value add on facility in Westland, MI. The fast-paced environment of our organization requires you to provide effective and efficient feedback, coaching and counseling to our SMX employees. You will also assist the SMX on-site team with data entry and office support. This is a long term contract opportunity on 1st shift.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm -on occasion start at 6am.
Duties: Job Responsibilities
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (on occasion start at 6am) -Hourly rate: $15-18 per hour
- Coaching/counseling and providing/receiving feedback from our current temporary employees -
- Assist on-site SMX Management Team with data entry and filing
- Outgoing, personable, excellent communication skills, problem solving skills -Comfortable using Microsoft Office and Outlook -.
Work Location: Vitro, 1515 S. Newburg Rd., Westland, MI 48186.
Job Types: Call Center, Customer Service Rep, Distribution, Light Industrial, Warehouse, Supervisory, Human Resources.
Shifts: 1st Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $15.00.
Pay Rate: Up to 18 per hour.
****Bi-lingual -Spanish- required***
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Must be at least 18 years old
- HS Diploma or GED
SM | SMX is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, age, gender identification, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.