Customer Service Representative
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where customer service satisfaction is our top priority. Our team supports a fast-paced, growing site! In this position, you will have many opportunities to make a real impact on our customers and contribute to the success of the plant team. Apart from this, you will be challenged and given opportunities to learn new things and grow! This is not a call center CSA opportunity. This is a smaller setting where you work with the same clients and accounts.
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Training
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Other on the spot perks
Employment Type & Shifts
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- 1st Shift
- Serves as the primary contact between Greif and its customers.
- Strengthens and maintains favorable relationships by listening to customers regarding our products and services and finding the best solution for the customer.
- Receives customer orders (via e-mail, fax, or telephone) and assures accurate and timely entry into applicable ERP software.
- Provides accurate and timely communications to customers, field sales, and the plant on any aspect of order fulfillment, such as pricing, specifications, plant production timelines, shipping, delivery dates, etc.
- Receives customer complaints and communicates information to appropriate internal resources to implement formal complaint procedures. In conjunction with those internal resources, secures authorization for return of materials initiates returned sales procedure, and prepares credit request.
- Responds to customer requests for samples or specifications and other services. Involves field sales personnel as appropriate.
- Assist in resolving and preparing documents for billing corrections.
- Assists in setting up new customer accounts.
- Assists in the orientation and training of other employees as requested.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communications.
- Solid knowledge of products and services.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software. MS Excel required and ERP Systems knowledge a plus.
- Good knowledge of basic office equipment.
- Good organization and data entry skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
- Some math is done, but must be comfortable with pricing, fractions, and dimensional specifications (length, width, height).
- HS Diploma or GED
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Must be at least 18 years old
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $20.50 - $22.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate’s skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee’s pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.
At Staff Management | SMX, we strengthen communities by creating opportunities that put people to work. As partners in our clients' distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing operations, we help place associates onsite along with a full support team.
Whether you’re an associate working on site, a field support team member or a corporate professional, you’ll be part of something important here at Staff Management | SMX. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
We offer positions in the US and Canada and our recruiters are always near to help you. Visit our careers page to find the right opportunity for you!
Staff Management | SMX
Get fresh Customer Satisfaction Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!