The WFM Analyst monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly. Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization. Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitors and reacts to fluctuations in call volume as they occur in order to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
- Schedules activities around forecasted call patterns.
- Schedules off-phone activities when call volume projections are down.
- Manages and adjusts call routing when unusual call patterns exist in order to ensure service levels are met.
- Updates schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability.
- Updates schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, tardiness, etc.
- Requires a High School diploma/GED and would prefer a college degree.
2 years call center operations experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Real-time management experience in a centralized call center environment is required. Strong writing, presentation, research, analytical, problem solving, and verbal communication skills preferred Proficiency using Microsoft: Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Word preferred. Working knowledge using WFM management tools preferred