We have an outstanding opportunity for a Sr. Property Accountant available in North Scottsdale (Paradise Valley area). The purpose of the Senior Accountant is to prepare monthly financial statements; process payroll and accounts payable for all entities; assist in rental and office operations where needed, administer Foundation gift agreement payments and reporting, prepare various reports and analysis, and complete special projects as delegated by the COO and Controller.
The Senior Accountant position carries coordinative authority and responsibility for monthly close process, accounts payable, property and sales tax reporting, property management accounting, preparation of monthly financial reporting packages, Foundation key metric reporting, and Human Resource functions including employee benefits, payroll processing, and 401(k) administration.
1. Preparation of monthly financial statements for all entities
2. Manage intra company cash balances and bank fees
3. Prepare monthly bank statements reconciliations
4. Process accounts payable
5. Administer employee payroll/benefit programs, including health insurance and 401(k) plan
6. Complete monthly TWL reports – Personal, PV, FH
7. Manage Foundation key metrics reporting and compliance with Gift Agreements
8. Assist Foundation Director
9. Complete Rental operations accounting
10. Maintain company Policies and Procedures