Customer Service Representative (Phone, Face to Face & Chat/Email)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an awesome opportunity available for a customer service representative with a local government agency in downtown Phoenix. This position is 100% in office and the pay will be $18/hr. The role will start out as a temporary/contract position, but this group is always looking for great long term fits, so it is an excellent want to get your feet in the door with this agency.
This is a heavy customer service position but not your typical call center role. This position will consist of taking inbound calls from customers as well as researching and following up with customers as well. You will also be responding to online requests as well as having days where you will be responsible for handling walk in customers as well. The right candidate needs to be comfortable supporting in all customer service roles. They will be working with customers as well as contractors ensuring service request are efficiently coordinated. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years in a similar role or a customer service position.
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails from customers
- Initiate outbound calls to customers and troubleshoot issues to provide utmost customer service
- Maintain accurate documentation and distribute to appropriate departments
- Records and documents information from clients and contracts and distributes to appropriate departments
- The team is responsible for intaking all plan review types including commercial, residential, civil, fire prevention, and site plan reviews.
- This includes assisting with customer workshops and answering customer inquiries by phone and email within the same business day.
- They will be responsible for guiding customers step by step through the programs as well as taking payment and scheduling appointments.
- Responsibilities also include creating plan reviews, inserting fees, notifying customers of plan completion, and issuing permits.
- These positions will run daily quality assurance reports for payments and customers.
- Superior phone etiquette; verbal & written communication skills
- Three years of experience in a customer service role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work within multiple systems and change between them quickly and efficiently
- Must have great multi-tasking abilities and are focused on doing what they can to help their customers out and solve varying issues that come up.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Quick learner
- Will be accepting payments, so must be comfortable completing a background check and credit check
**Monthly parking onsite is roughly $50/month and must be paid for by the employee. If you are making $18/hr, in all reality this will cause your pay to be roughly $17.50/hr after paying for parking. Other lots available a few blocks away and a lot of employees also use public transportation (light-rail and bus stops very close).
BusinessView all jobs at Staff Logic