Collector/Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have multiple opening for temp-to-hire Collections Specialist. Company is located near the Airport. Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a established organization and grow your career. Schedule is Monday-Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm and every other Saturday from 8:00am-Noon. The Saturday that you do work, you can take one 1/2 day during the week. Role is going to be in office. Please be aware when applying.
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable talking to others over the phone for extended time periods
- Be able to always maintain a professional attitude when dealing with consumers and their past due accounts
- Be Highly self-motivated and able to work in an environment that promotes positive debt collection practices
- Debt Collection Specialists assist consumers with the resolution of past due accounts across multiple market verticals such as healthcare, utility, retail, and government
- The role is performed in a call center environment and involves both inbound and outbound contact answering questions regarding open balances assigned by our clients, processing payments, and setting up payment arrangements
- No experience in collections or in a call center environment is required
- A multi-step training and coaching program will ensure your overall success and also that you meet all Federal and State Collection laws
Get fresh Call Center Collections jobs daily straight to your inbox!