We have multiple Enrollment Advisor roles available for a higher education company in Chandler. These are direct hire roles with a full-time benefits package. Class is going to be starting in Mid-April with interviews happening immediately.
· Support Caseload Specialist with educating families about education program.
· Explain program benefits to teachers, parents and students.
· Collect leads for student enrollment and guide them through to application process.
· Interact with local businesses, schools, families to advertise program and generate enrollments and application leads.
· Report recruitment results every day to seniors.
· Participate in school sponsored fairs and events to professionally present program and generate student enrollment.
· Conduct student appointments with prospective students over phone to advise and motivate them for going to school.
· Evaluate transcripts during initial interview and advise students on transfer and application of current academic credits for degree completion.
· Verify enrollment status and ensure students are eligible for admissions.
· Ensure students comply with policy and procedures for initial course.
· Interact with prospective students through call campaigns, emails and faxes regarding Program.
· Attain daily recruitment metrics established by Recruitment Services Manager.
· Guide prospective students through admissions process with goal of determining program effectiveness for their educational needs.
· Interact with account management team to establish plan implementation guidelines.
· Utilize laptop computer to capture enrollment elections.
· 2+ years of experience in any university enrollment services or advisor role.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; other systems knowledge required.
· Writing and Communication Skills: Ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrate high level attention to detail to ensure accuracy of student documents.
· Ability to adapt in a changing environment.
· Relatable CRM experience
A Bachelor’s degree or 60 college level credits and 3 years relevant experience is required.
If a degree or education credit minimum is required for the position, all education must be conferred by a regionally accredited or approved nationally accredited institution. All candidates must provide proof of higher education (official transcripts) upon request