Software Developer II (21784)
Staff Finders Technical Inc. Beaverton, OR
- Posted: 3 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to develop exceptional software products and applications in factories of NVM solution organization.
You will need to assess the business need and craft robust and scalable application design, design and document the solution design while playing a developer role on the team
Position will start with Working from Home (Remote) and then move to the Intel site when open. Preference to local candidates. Initial assignment will be extended
Not accepting C2C candidates at this time
- Minimum of 4-6 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- SQL, C#
- Web (ASP.Net MVC, REST, HTML, JQuery, CSS)
- Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is preferred
- A strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer. Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
- Experience with responsive design principles Exceptional HTML and CSS
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as JQuery
- Experience of developing with Web APIs, RESTful JSON APIs, XML experience
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage
- Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience
- Previous exposure to the educational software environment and familiarity with industry standards and specifications an advantage.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
Staff Finders Technical Inc.