Req# / Job Title: 19164 Inventory Control Techninican - I
Duration: 2020-08-17 to 2021-08-16
Location: Santa Clara, CA
We are looking for an operations technician to run and maintain a custom inventory control system, track progress against goals, and support other operations duties in a process development pathfinding group. Will work regularly with a local staff engineer and communicate regularly with operations contacts at other sites.
Due to COVID-19 shelter in place in Santa Clara, this will be largely WFH and Skype meeting interaction for at least end of year; but when allowed, work location will be Santa Clara Mission Campus
Team is about 30 people of senior technologists in the memory group (NSG), but this will be only GB on team
We are not direct product; we are more on research and development side, so updates needed every ~3 days or so but not as fast-paced as product
Sponsor/daily interaction with one senior staff engineer via Skype/phone/IM
Job will require interaction with almost all other team members via email
Meetings with operations contacts at our other sites (New Mexico and China)
Skill sets required not limited to the following:
• Experience tracking physical inventory on spreadsheets such as Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication – will need to gather information from all team members and generate reports (such as Word or Powerpoint) and document repositories (shared drives such as Sharepoint)
• Our inventory can change so not routine inventory or specs to track; proven flexibility and ability to adapt preferred
• Attention to detail and ability to apply that to prioritizing solutions and solving problems
• Fast learner. Able to adapt to team processes
• Physical inventory management (shipping, receiving, current location, schedule, transfers, returns, storage, disposal);
Minimum Education: High School Diploma. (BS degree preferred)
Sponsor seeking local candidates. Will be WFH but may require onsite in future and as needed.
Excel and Power Point
Ideal candidate will have experience: Lab inventory, tracking shipments, industry exp, silicone manuf/lab, Semi-conductor
Staff Finders Technical Inc.
Why Work Here?Semi Conductor Career's
Staff Finders is a certified minority women-owned business specializing in the high tech industry since 1997.