Req# / Job Title: 17742
Duration: 9/23/2019 – 09/20/2020 (18 months)
Location: Aloha, Oregon
We are looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to develop exceptional software products and applications in factories of NVM solution organization.
Qualifications/Responsibilities include, not limited to the following:
· Assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application design, designing and documenting the solution design, playing a developer role on the team
· Minimum of 1-3 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
· SQL, C#
· Web (HTML, JQuery, CSS)
· Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is preferred
· A strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills
· Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer. Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
· Experience with responsive design principles Exceptional HTML and CSS
· Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
· Experience of developing with Web APIs, RESTful JSON APIs, XML experience
· Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
· Experience of agile development processes an advantage
· Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience
· Previous exposure to the educational software environment and familiarity with industry standards and specifications an advantage.
Knowledge of Unit Testing
· Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
Years of experience required:
· 1-3 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
· BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
**This role is expected to be extended through the full 18 months.