Dynamic, growing Atlanta suburban CPA firm is seeking an individual to join its tax department. This is a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented self-starter that has excellent communication and follow-up skills. We are looking for an experienced professional to hit the ground running with income tax preparation. The successful candidate will be personable and able to work well with both clients and staff.
- Income tax preparation for individuals and small businesses
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and accompanying schedules, including necessary journal entries and analysis for completeness and accuracy
- Analysis of general ledger accounts and reconciliation of bank accounts, with appropriate client communication and action to resolve outstanding issues and items
- Management and completion of quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Management and completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax returns
- Demonstration of commitment to firm values of integrity, accuracy and client satisfaction
- Accounting Degree, CPA preferred but not required
- Three or more years prior corporate or public accounting experience, with emphasis on tax preparation and professional tax software exposure
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks Pro
The firm offers a competitive salary and job flexibility, making it ideal for candidates returning to the workforce or seeking work/life balance.