Supply Chain Analyst - Chicago, IL
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. The position is open due to growth and is in the Corporate office.
Duties include the following:
- Communicate with clients (via emails, phone, meetings) who need training.
- Resolve client issues via troubleshooting
- Proactively communicate with clients to offer billable analysis services and perform those analyses
- Analyze client data to help them improve their inventory metrics
- Answer technical / product questions
- Assist with client issues, product direction
- Help with new implementations to meet new clients and get familiar with their particular needs/system setup
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Systems Engineering
- Ability to write some code and/or SQL queries. Spreadsheet master.
- Data-driven person
- Comfortable talking with clients users and management
- Experience as a distribution buyer (a plus)
- Inventory experience
The company offers Base Salary 70k-80k plus comprehensive benefits, paid vacation, a casual dress code, 401k, medical insurance, and incentives.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
Our unique approach, proven recruiting methodology and commitment to providing outstanding service to our clients and candidates has given us the opportunity to work with some of the most admired companies and financial professionals in Atlanta and throughout the Country.
We focus on quality in everything we do and we produce results. We are proven professionals that have a track record of aligning great companies with great people.
We add value to the hiring process by leveraging technology and networking with our strong referral base to provide our clients with the most qualified candidates currently on the market. Most of the candidates we place are referred to us, enabling us to provide our clients with highly-qualified candidates that are selectively looking for an improved professional opportunity.
Positions we fill
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Payroll, Purchasing Professionals, Project Coordinators, Tax, Audit, Treasury, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Supervisor, Accounting Manager, Controller, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, FP&A Managers, Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Directors of Finance, VP's of Finance, Chief Financial Officers