Senior Tax Associate - Chattanooga, TN
- Prepare taxable income calculations required for U.S. income tax returns
- Prepare and/or review quarterly and annual income tax provisions and related calculations
- Review U.S. Federal and state income tax returns
- Prepare and/or review monthly and quarterly tax return filings (e.g., sales tax, gross receipts tax, estimated income tax payments)
- Research and prepare recommendations on various tax and compliance issues
- Prepare and review notice responses and tax audit support
- BS in Accounting
- 2+ years’ corporate income tax experience
- CPA or CPA track
- Master of Tax preferred
- Big 4 experience preferred
- OneSource Income Tax and OneSource Tax Provision experience preferred
- Vertex O-Series and Vertex Return preferred
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
Our unique approach, proven recruiting methodology and commitment to providing outstanding service to our clients and candidates has given us the opportunity to work with some of the most admired companies and financial professionals in Atlanta and throughout the Country.
We focus on quality in everything we do and we produce results. We are proven professionals that have a track record of aligning great companies with great people.
We add value to the hiring process by leveraging technology and networking with our strong referral base to provide our clients with the most qualified candidates currently on the market. Most of the candidates we place are referred to us, enabling us to provide our clients with highly-qualified candidates that are selectively looking for an improved professional opportunity.
Positions we fill
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Payroll, Purchasing Professionals, Project Coordinators, Tax, Audit, Treasury, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Supervisor, Accounting Manager, Controller, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, FP&A Managers, Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Directors of Finance, VP's of Finance, Chief Financial Officers