Office Manager/Bookkeeper - QuickBooks Experience - Boston, MA
Our client a $10M Services company is looking to add a Bookkeeper to their team.
- Entering and processing Payable, Receivables, and all general ledger entries, etc.
- Ensuring appropriate procedures for financing reports, record keeping, and documentation which maintains files in orderly, accurate, and current matter.
- Maintaining all checking and credit card accounts and reconcile monthly.
- Reviewing and preparing the needed documents required for timely payment of billing and invoices.
- Work with outside CPA firm preparing financials
- Bachelor's Degree
- Min 2 years of bookkeeping experience
- MS Office Suite with Excel & Quickbooks
Base salary up to $60K plus Benefits including 401k with a match and 3 weeks vacation.
Our unique approach, proven recruiting methodology and commitment to providing outstanding service to our clients and candidates has given us the opportunity to work with some of the most admired companies and financial professionals in Atlanta and throughout the Country.
We focus on quality in everything we do and we produce results. We are proven professionals that have a track record of aligning great companies with great people.
We add value to the hiring process by leveraging technology and networking with our strong referral base to provide our clients with the most qualified candidates currently on the market. Most of the candidates we place are referred to us, enabling us to provide our clients with highly-qualified candidates that are selectively looking for an improved professional opportunity.
Positions we fill
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Payroll, Purchasing Professionals, Project Coordinators, Tax, Audit, Treasury, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Supervisor, Accounting Manager, Controller, Financial Analyst, Finance Manager, FP&A Managers, Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Directors of Finance, VP's of Finance, Chief Financial Officers