Staff Experts, LLC is a highly specialized full-service Staffing & Recruiting Firm. We specialize in staffing in the areas of Engineering, Construction Management, Manufacturing, Information Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Administrative-Accounting-Finance, Call Center Operations, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Skilled Trades and Logistics.
Staff Experts is currently hiring Journeyman Electricians & Apprentice Electricians for Residential/Commercial and Industrial projects.
High Compensation for all levels.
• Reliable Vehicle
• All hand tools for your trade and power tools
• Must be able to work 40+ hrs a week.
• Some jobs require benders
If you are interested, please email us your resume to email@example.com. All Electricians must have their own tools, PPE (personal protective equipment) and reliable transportation. Call 520-989-9270 for interview appointment.
Job Type: Full-Time
Journeyman Commercial/Industrial Electrician
Experience: Journeyman Electrician: 5+ years (Preferred)
• Installing raceways. (PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC)
• Able to read blueprints, legend symbols, scale of plan, branch circuits, one-line and riser diagram.
• Proficient with reading blueprints color coding for high/low voltage.
• Strong working knowledge of A-sheets, reflective ceiling, and detail drawings for layouts.
• Must be able to make multiple circuits with multiple ground conductors.
• Completion of all installations per all current electrical codes
Apprentice Commercial/Industrial Electrician
• Must be able to install PVC, EMT, RIGID, FLEX, MC
• Must be capable of making multiple electrical circuits with multiple ground conductors
• Must be able to trim out fixtures with minimal supervision
• Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
• Must be able to read blueprints
Apprentice Level 1 – 5 years verifiable exp.
•Assisting in performing tasks under the supervision of a Journeyman Electrician to learn installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems.
•Repairing or replacing wiring, equipment and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
•Assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Staff Experts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Staff Experts, LLC (Tucson Branch)
2560 E 10th Street
Tucson, AZ 85716